ABC's of ADU's
- Date: 11/16/2017 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Cupertino Community Hall
10350 Torre Avenue
Cupertino, California 95014
The ABCs of ADUs: The Ins-and-Outs of Building an ADU in Cupertino
California recently adopted legislation that makes it much easier for homeowners to build an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU). ADUs are known by many names: granny flats, in-law units, backyard cottages, secondary units and more. No matter what you call them, ADUs can be an innovative, affordable, and effective option for adding value to your home.
Now is a perfect time to learn more if:
• You are thinking about building a second unit for your aging parents or adult children.
• You are thinking about making extra income and tax savings from your home.
• You are thinking about renting a place closer to work.
• You heard about ADUs but wonder how you could add one in your backyard.
Please join the Cupertino Chamber of Commerce and City of Cupertino for an ADU workshop on November 16th. The event will help homeowners understand and explore ADU opportunities and what you will need to start the process. For more information visit http://bit.ly/CupertinoADUForum.