Welcome to the New Cupertino.org
Welcome to the City of Cupertino’s redesigned website. Explore our new look and structure, which reflect the priorities and values of our local government and community. Check out our new and updated content.
The old website, which served us well for many years, has been retired to make way for this fresh approach to the City’s internet presence.
We’d love to hear your comments and feedback on the new Cupertino.org via our Website Redesign Satisfaction Survey as we work to continually improve the site to give you the info and tools that you need.
City Begins Reconstruction of a Portion of De Anza Boulevard Medians
The City of Cupertino has begun a reconstruction of its medians along De Anza Boulevard between Bollinger Road and Rodrigues Avenue. The complete scope of work will include:
- Preservation of mature, healthy trees of appropriate species
- Removal of undesirable trees and plants, and where feasible, lowering the two- to three-foot-high earthen berms to mitigate water run-off
- Preservation of six large, existing trees with the addition of 19 new trees
- Planting of 700 shrubs of six varieties
- Improvement of sightlines to the front of businesses
- Construction of new, modern arbor structures
- Renovation of the existing irrigation system and landscaping, which will provide improved efficiency
The project will take approximately three months to complete. Traffic impacts will be limited to closure of the lane nearest the medians in both directions and an occasional left turn lane restriction during off-peak hours.