Bring a friend, a picnic dinner and enjoy an evening of music in the park!
Concerts are Thursday evenings start at 6:30pm at the Memorial Park Amphitheater.
June 8 - Cupertino Symphonic Band
June 15 - Private Label (Nostalgic and eclectic rock and dance hits)
June 22 - Phil 'n the Blanks (Classic and Modern Rock)
June 29 - Zydeco Flames (Zydeco music)
*July 4 - OTR
(concert will be 10:30am- 12:00pm)
Rock n' Roll and R&B dance music
July 6 - Rock the Heat (hits from the 60's and 70's to today!)
July 13 - The Killer Queens (all-female Queen tribute band)
Concerts begin at 6:30 p.m.
· Please limit the use of blankets and towels for the purpose of saving space.
· Parking is limited. Please carpool when possible. Concert guest may park at the Quinlan Community Center (10185 N. Stelling Rd.) or at the Cupertino Senior Center (21251 Stevens Creek Blvd.). The Senior Center parking lot entrance is located on Mary Ave.
· Those over 21 years old may bring their own Beer/Wine (hard alcohol is NOT allowed). Beer/Wine must be accompanied with a picnic meal.
· Please do not bring portable BBQs to the event. Please no large tables...space is at a premium for spectators.
· Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. Please do not let your children play on the fountain railing or in the pond.
· Dogs must be led by a leash of suitable strength and not more than six feet in length; and the owner shall be responsible for any damage caused, in any event, by such dog, even if on a leash. Owners must clean up after their dogs at all times.