Apple Campus 2 Construction & Traffic Update
Information on this page is updated weekly and is advisory only. Due to unforeseen conditions, construction activities and traffic controls may be different than those described on this web site.
Motorists can expect traffic delays in the vicinity of the Apple Campus 2 site. Construction work hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays, with additional traffic restrictions (additional lane closures, etc.) occurring between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
Here are some of the specific construction impacts:
- Lane reductions on Wolfe Road between Pruneridge Avenue and Homestead Road.
- Left turns from southbound Wolfe Road onto eastbound Homestead Road are reduced to a single lane.
- Left turns from northbound Wolfe road to westbound Homestead Road are reduced to a single lane.
- Pedestrians have unrestricted sidewalk access unless spot work requires temporary reroute around the work area. In such cases signage will indicate the direction of travel.
- Pruneridge Avenue is closed permanently between the Hamptons driveway and Tantau Ave.
Please see the map below or download the current lane closure schedule:
Apple Campus 2 General Project Schedule
Apple Campus 2 Site Aerial
Last updated: 9/22/2014 8:51:19 AM