4th of July at Blackberry Farm!
Come and celebrate the 4th of July with us!
- Free Swimming from 10am to 5pm - Admission will be granted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Carnival Games from 11am to 3pm.
- Live music by Magnolia Jazz Band from 11am to 3pm.
- Food Trucks from 11:30am to 2:30pm - Crepe 'Em Coming and H. Butler's BBQ.
- Kettle Corn from 11am to 3pm.
Event Notes and Information:
- Parking is limited will be granted on a first come, first serve basis. Overflow parking is available at Monta Vista High School.
- Admission to the pools will be granted on a first come, first serve basis and is not guaranteed.
- Lifeguards reserve the right to close the pools or limit admission for safety reasons.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
Blackberry Farm is open for the season!
May: Weekends only from 10am-6pm (pools close at 5:30pm)
June: Open every day except Mondays from 10am-7pm
July: Open every day except Mondays from 10am-7pm
August: Open every day except Mondays from 10am-7pm (closed 8/25-8/28)
September: Weekends only from 10am-6pm (pools close at 5:30pm)
The 2015 Scenic Circle Access Bridge Schedule
June, July, and August - 7:00am to 8:00pm
Book Your 2015/2016 Picnic Site Now!
Make your reservation as soon as possible to ensure that you get a site. For more information on reservations, including information for 2015 and future reservations, please visit our reservation page. The reservation office is open Tuesday-Friday, from 10am to 6pm. All reservation inquiries will returned during those hours.
Please note that we no longer have drop-in picnic sites with barbeques available. Our group picnic areas may be used by reservation only.
Stevens Creek Trail Map
BLACKBERRY FARM PARK 2015 PROMOTIONAL VIDEO/
CUPERTINO DAY AT BLACKBERRY FARM (MAY 2, 2015)