Public Works - General Service Division
The General Services Division is budgeted with 5 full time staff and has maintenance responsibility for:
- Vehicle and equipment fleet
1. Street lights
2. Public building exterior lights
- Underground service alerts (USA) for street lighting and traffic signal conduits
- Fuel tank facilities at City Hall and Service Center
- City generated hazardous waste
- Welding and custom fabrication
The General Service Division manages the School Crossing Guard Program.
Alphabetical listing of all General Services Responsibilities
For comments or questions regarding the General Services Division, please call the Service Center at (408) 777-3269. For convenient on-line inquiries, please visit Access Cupertino. The Service Center is located at 10555 Mary Avenue and is open to the public Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., except holidays. For after hour emergencies call Santa Clara County Communications at (408) 299-2507. City staff will timely respond to all requests.
Last updated: 5/7/2013 4:55:01 PM