Fall 2016-2017 Preschool *Register Today*
The Cupertino Recreation and Community Services Department offers a recreational preschool program for 3-5 year old children. The Tiny Tot program (3-4 years) encourages social development through group activities and play. Class activities will include music, arts and crafts, finger plays, stories, circle time, and special off-site excursions. The Super Tot program (4-5 years) will expand on the child’s development and provide enriching activities that will prepare the student for kindergarten. Activities will include music, art, science, games, and creative play. Children will be enriched in language through finger plays, rhymes, songs, and poems.
Enroll TODAY for our year-long Preschool program starting in Fall 2016! Space is limited.
Registration begins for Residents: Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Registration begins for Non-Residents: Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Participants enrolled in the previous session of preschool will have priority over the next session during that school year. Once classes are filled (ratio is 1:8), waiting lists for openings will be established. We encourage you to place your name on a waiting list, and we are happy to do so at no charge.
What you need with you for NEW participant registration:
- Proof of age (birth certificate or passport)
- Registration Form
- Check (made out to City of Cupertino) or Credit Card for $125 Non-Refundable Registration Fee.
A $125 per child non-refundable, annual registration fee is due at the time of registration. You will be billed by the Recreation and Community Services Department six weeks prior to the start of the session for class fees.
- Tiny Tots must have turned three (3) years old by September 1st of the year you are registering.
- Super Tots must have turned four (4) years old September 1st of the year you are registering.
- Children who are enrolled in kindergarten are not eligible for the preschool program.
- Proof of age is required at the time of registration (photocopy of birth certificate or passport is acceptable)
- CHILDREN MUST BE TOILET TRAINED BY THE FIRST CLASS
- No priority is given to previous years participants.