FINE ARTS COMMISSION
Regular Meeting, Conference Room C
10300 Torre Avenue Cupertino
November 24th, 2014 7:00 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CEREMONIAL MATTERS AND PRESENTATIONS
1. Update on Euphrat Gallery Activities by Diana Argabrite
2. Approve minutes of the meetings on June 23, July 29 and September 22, 2014
3. Public Art Catalog Status
4. City Council Meeting Presentation, December 16, 2014
5. 2015 Work Plan
REPORTS BY COMMISSION AND STAFF
6. Mayor’s Meeting Schedule: 2nd Wednesday of each month, 4:30 p.m.
October: Rajeswari Mahalingam
November: Diana Matley
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), anyone who is planning to attend the next Planning Commission meeting who is visually or hearing impaired or has any disability that needs special assistance should call the City Clerk's Office at 408.777.3223, 48 hours in advance of the meeting to arrange for assistance. Upon request, in advance, by a person with a disability, Fine Arts Commission meeting agendas and writings distributed for the meeting that are public records will be made available in the appropriate alternative format. Also upon request, in advance, an assistive listening device can be made available for use during the meeting.
Last updated: 4/27/2015 11:42:47 AM