May: Saturdays & Sundays 10:00am - 6:00pm
June: Tuesday-Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm (pools close at 6:00pm)
July: Tuesday-Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm (pools close at 6:00pm)
August: Tuesday - Sunday (closed 8/30 & 8/31) 10:00am to 7:00pm (pools close at 6:00pm)
September: Saturdays & Sundays 10:00am - 6:00pm
2017 Scenic Circle Access Bridge Schedule
April: 6:30am to 7:00pm
May: 6:30am to 8:30pm
June: 6:30am to 8:30pm
July: 6:30am to 8:30pm
August: 6:30am to 8:00pm
September: 6:30am to 7:30pm
The Stevens Creek Trail is open year round, from sunrise to a half hour after sunset.
Blackberry Farm Guidelines and Information
1. With the exception of service animals, no pets are allowed in the picnic sites or pool area. Animals are only allowed on the Stevens Creek Trail, and must be on a leash no longer than 6 ft. in length. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets.
2. Beer and wine is allowed in the picnic sites only and must be consumed with a meal. No hard alcohol allowed. Kegs are permitted only with approval from the Recreation and Community Services Department.
3. No personal barbeques or lighter fluid allowed. All groups must use the charcoal grills provided on-site. Propane or Butane is not allowed.
4. Single speaker microphones and small boom box radios with a power output not exceeding 25 watts are permitted. No DJs or amplified performances are allowed.
5. No form of weapon is permitted in the park. This includes firearms, air rifles, spring guns, bows and arrows, and slings.
6. No smoking allowed anywhere in the park – this includes, but is not limited to, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and Hookahs.
7. No balloons (including water balloons), confetti, party poppers, piñatas, or other party decorations composed of small particles allowed.
8. No generators allowed.
9. Users are responsible for the general clean-up of their picnic site. Sites should be left in the same condition they were found, and moving picnic tables is not allowed.
10. **New** In the event that the renter has not exited the picnic site within the time parameters noted on the contract (6pm or 7pm), a $50 penalty will be charged. An additional $50 will be charged for every additional 15 minutes thereafter.
General Pool Rules:
1. Everyone who enters the pool facility must pay an entrance fee.
2. No swimming unless there is a lifeguard on duty.
3. No Running on the pool deck.
4. No diving allowed anywhere in the facility.
5. No Roughhousing, horseplay, or unsafe swimming.
6. There are no inflatables allowed in the pool area. Only Coast Guard approved life vests are permitted.
7. Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult IN THE WATER. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool gates.
8. Children under the age of 12 must pass the swim test to enter the deep end.
9. Everyone must shower before entering the pools.
10. Proper swim attire must be worn in the pools. No jeans allowed.
11. Infants and toddlers must wear swim diapers under their swimsuits.
12. No alcohol or glass allowed in the pool area.
13. No food or drink within 5 feet of the pool, please eat on the lawn.
14. No one with a contagious/communicable disease or open wound is allowed in the pool.
15. Toys will be restricted at the discretion of the lifeguards based on safety concerns.
16. At any time and without warning, the lifeguards will have the discretion to limit an activity which may cause injury or inconvenience to others, as well as call for swim breaks.
17. Lifeguards have the full authority and may enforce rules not listed as situations warrant.
1. You must be 48” to ride the slide, or pass the swim test.
2. No life vests or goggles allowed on the slide.
3. Swimwear with exposed buckles, zippers, or metal ornaments are not permitted.
4. Only one rider at a time. No doubles, trains, or chains.
5. Riders must wait for the lifeguard/attendant to give the signal before starting the ride.
6. Ride feet first either sitting or lying down on back.
7. Keep arms and hands inside the flume at all times.
8. Exit the splashdown pool area immediately, using the stairs.
Pool Rules for Large Groups
1. There must be 1 adult IN THE WATER for every 10 children.
2. All swimmers must shower off before entering the pool.
3. All swimmers must be in proper swim attire. No jeans allowed.
4. A lifeguard must go over the pool rules with the group before anyone enters the water.
5. All members of the group must take the swim test to enter the deep end/and or ride the slide.
6. Everyone must purchase an entry wristband, including all chaperones.
7. Lifeguards will have the authority to call for swim breaks at their discretion.
8. THE GENERAL POOL RULES ALSO APPLY TO GROUPS.