The City in partnership with all schools and school districts have developed the maps at the links below to assist parents and students in determining appropriate routes to bike and walk to school. The maps, which have been created for each elementary school, middle, and high school within Cupertino highlight suggested walking and biking routes, travel times, and locations of stop signs, crosswalks, traffic signals, crossing guards, bike lanes and bike routes within the attendance area of each school. It is intended that these maps can be used as a tool to help determine the route to school most suited to the individual student for their particular mode of travel. Please click below to see your school's map!
- Collins Elementary School Map
- Cupertino High School Map
- Eaton Elementary School Map
- Faria Elementary School Map
- Garden Gate Elementary School Map
- Homestead High School Map
- Hyde Middle School Map
- Kennedy Middle School Map
- Lawson Middle School Map
- Lincoln Elementary School Map
- Monta Vista High School Map
- Regnart Elementary School Map
- Sedgwick Elementary School Map
- Stevens Creek Elementary School Map
Please note that every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of these maps; however, field conditions change regularly and actual conditions may differ from those shown on the maps. Any errors or omissions, or comments about the maps, may be brought to the attention of Chelsea Biklen, Safe Routes to School Community Coordinator, Chelseab@cupertino.org.