Emergency Preparedness Fair
Saturday, June 23 | 10am - 3pm
Prepare Cupertino is a FREE community preparedness fair informing Cupertino’s community members about the importance of getting prepared for an emergency and the simple steps you can take to get started.
▪ Emergency response vehicles and equipment displays
▪ Explore, climb, and TOUCH vehicles of all shapes and sizes
▪ See the latest emergency tools and technologies
▪ Informational booths
▪ Interactive demonstrations
Hands-on fire extinguisher demonstration
▪ Cupertino’s own Amateur Radio Emergency Services team
will be set up to talk to radios across the country!
Build a FREE Emergency Backpack!
Limited to the first 500 attendees.
|SCC Sheriff||SCC Fire||SCC Safety Booth|
|SCC OES||Citizen Corps||Amateur Radio Club|
|City of Cupertino||Block Leaders/Neighborhood Watch||Ready95014|
|American Red Cross||The Salvation Army||AFN Silicon Valley Independent Living Center|
|San Andreas Regional Center||One Concern||KIND Bars|
|Bolt Down the Bay Area||Nickell Fire||San Jose Water Company|
|Santa Clara Valley Water District||San Jose Animal Care Center||Tzu Chi|