May: Saturdays & Sundays 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
June: Tuesday-Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (pools close at 6:00 p.m.)
July: Tuesday-Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (pools close at 6:00 p.m.)
August: Tuesday - Sunday (closed 8/30 & 8/31) 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (pools close at 6:00 p.m.)
September: Saturdays & Sundays 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
2017 Scenic Circle Access Bridge Schedule
September - 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
October - 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
November - 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
December - 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The Stevens Creek Trail is open year round, from sunrise to a half hour after sunset.
Blackberry Farm Guidelines and Information
- With the exception of service animals, no pets are allowed in the picnic sites or pool area. Animals are only allowed on the Stevens Creek Trail, and must be on a leash no longer than 6 ft. in length. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets.
- Beer and wine is allowed in the picnic sites only and must be consumed with a meal. No hard alcohol allowed. Kegs are permitted only with approval from the Recreation and Community Services Department.
- No personal barbeques or lighter fluid allowed. All groups must use the charcoal grills provided on-site. Propane or Butane is not allowed.
- Single speaker microphones and small boom box radios with a power output not exceeding 25 watts are permitted. No DJs or amplified performances are allowed.
- No form of weapon is permitted in the park. This includes firearms, air rifles, spring guns, bows and arrows, and slings.
- No smoking allowed anywhere in the park – this includes, but is not limited to, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and Hookahs.
- No balloons (including water balloons), confetti, party poppers, piñatas, or other party decorations composed of small particles allowed.
- No generators allowed.
- Users are responsible for the general clean-up of their picnic site. Sites should be left in the same condition they were found, and moving picnic tables is not allowed.
- **New** In the event that the renter has not exited the picnic site within the time parameters noted on the contract (6 p.m. or 7 p.m.), a $50 penalty will be charged. An additional $50 will be charged for every additional 15 minutes thereafter.
General Pool Rules
- Everyone who enters the pool facility must pay an entrance fee.
- No swimming unless there is a lifeguard on duty.
- No Running on the pool deck.
- No diving allowed anywhere in the facility.
- No Roughhousing, horseplay, or unsafe swimming.
- There are no inflatables allowed in the pool area. Only Coast Guard approved life vests are permitted.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult IN THE WATER. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool gates.
- Children under the age of 12 must pass the swim test to enter the deep end.
- Everyone must shower before entering the pools.
- Proper swim attire must be worn in the pools. No jeans allowed.
- Infants and toddlers must wear swim diapers under their swimsuits.
- No alcohol or glass allowed in the pool area.
- No food or drink within 5 feet of the pool, please eat on the lawn.
- No one with a contagious/communicable disease or open wound is allowed in the pool.
- Toys will be restricted at the discretion of the lifeguards based on safety concerns.
- At any time and without warning, the lifeguards will have the discretion to limit an activity which may cause injury or inconvenience to others, as well as call for swim breaks.
- Lifeguards have the full authority and may enforce rules not listed as situations warrant.
- You must be 48” to ride the slide, or pass the swim test.
- No life vests or goggles allowed on the slide.
- Swimwear with exposed buckles, zippers, or metal ornaments are not permitted.
- Only one rider at a time. No doubles, trains, or chains.
- Riders must wait for the lifeguard/attendant to give the signal before starting the ride.
- Ride feet first either sitting or lying down on back.
- Keep arms and hands inside the flume at all times.
- Exit the splashdown pool area immediately, using the stairs.
Pool Rules for Large Groups
- There must be 1 adult IN THE WATER for every 10 children.
- All swimmers must shower off before entering the pool.
- All swimmers must be in proper swim attire. No jeans allowed.
- A lifeguard must go over the pool rules with the group before anyone enters the water.
- All members of the group must take the swim test to enter the deep end/and or ride the slide.
- Everyone must purchase an entry wristband, including all chaperones.
- Lifeguards will have the authority to call for swim breaks at their discretion.
- THE GENERAL POOL RULES ALSO APPLY TO GROUPS.