Being Ready to Respond
The following links provide quick reference info on how to help someone experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency. Keep in mind that the best way to be prepared to help is by getting trained in classes led by the experts. Go to Calendar of Classes & Events to find classes offered in our community.
Quick Reference Guides:
- Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Ready Reference from the American Red Cross addresses choking, CPR, AED, external bleeding, burns, poisoning, head, neck or spinal injuries and stroke.
- Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Ready Reference from the American Red Cross.
- Continuous Chest Compression CPR for Adults presentation by the Mayo Clinic.
- Community Emergency Response and Triage PPT from the Department of Homeland Security and Citizen Corps.
- Triage Guidelines prepared by a CERT student.
- Triage PPT
- Triage RPMs Chart