Providing Easy Bay Area Access
- Mineta San José International Airport: About 10 miles southeast of Cupertino.
- San Francisco International Airport: About 30 miles north of Cupertino.
- Oakland International Airport: About 40 miles north of Cupertino.
- Cupertino Bikeways Map
- Santa Clara County Bikeways Map
- 511 SF Bay: info on bike routes and trails around the Bay Area.
VTA Bus Routes: Cupertino is served by the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA). Bus routes with stops in Cupertino include: Route 23 San Jose - Mountain View/Palo Alto; Route 25 San Jose - De Anza College; Route 26 Eastridge – Lockheed; Route 36 East San Jose – Vallco; Route 51 Vallco - Moffett/Ames; Route 53 Westgate – Sunnyvale; Route 54 West Valley - Fair Oaks/Tasman; Route 55 De Anza - Great America; Route 81 East San Jose – Vallco; Express 101 Camden/Branham - Palo Alto; Express 501 Palo Alto - I.B.M. Bailey; ACE Blue Line - Cupertino Shuttle (832) Altamont Commuter Express Shuttle. For the most up-to-date schedules and maps, visit VTA.
Amtrak, BART and Caltrain: The 511 SF Bay website provides info on schedules and interconnections with VTA buses and light rail.
Cupertino is easily accessible from the Interstate Route 280 and State Route 85 freeways, as well as the Lawrence and Foothill expressways.
Principal roads within the City are Stevens Creek Boulevard, Homestead Road, De Anza Boulevard and Wolfe Road.