- Date: 08/02/2019 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Black Berry Farm
21979 San Fernando Ave
Cupertino, California 95014
On Friday, August 2, 2019, from 5 p.m.- 8 p.m., start your weekend outdoors with an activity-filled stroll along the beautiful mile-long Stevens Creek Trail between Stevens Creek Blvd. and McClellan Road.
Activities along the trail will include
- Acoustic Music by SpiceIslanders Steel Drum Trio
- Wine Tasting by Vidovich Vineyards
- Food Trucks T-Mo FoodTruck, Fish Taco Wabo, Kona Ice
Free Dog behavior and training consultations by Fearless Dogs
Dog Agility Play Area
- Mobile Library
- Nature Themed Crafts
- Lawn Games
- Ranger Led Activities
- Blacksmith Demonstrations
- Reptile & Insect Presentations
- and much more!
The Corridor Stroll is a dog-friendly event.
Stevens Creek Trail between Stevens Creek Blvd. and McClellan Road.
Parking is located at Blackberry Farm and McClellan Ranch Preserve. Additional parking is located at Monta Vista High School a short walk from the Stevens Creek Trail.
21979 San Fernando Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014
McClellan Ranch Preserve
22221 McClellan Rd, Cupertino, CA 95014
Monta Vista High School
21840 McClellan Rd, Cupertino, CA 95014