Emergency Preparedness Fair
- Date: 06/22/2019 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Location: Memorial Park
21121 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, California 95014
Prepare Cupertino is a free community preparedness fair informing Cupertino’s community members about the importance of getting prepared for an emergency and the simple steps you can take to get started.
A few things to expect at the event:
- Emergency response vehicles and equipment displays
- Explore, climb, and TOUCH vehicles of all shapes and sizes
- See the latest emergency tools and technologies
- Informational booths
- Interactive demonstrations
- Hands-only CPR
- Hands-on fire extinguisher demonstration
- Cupertino's own Amateur Radio Emergency Services team will be set up to talk to radios across the country!
To learn more, see Prepare Cupertino.