City Council Meeting - Non-Televised Special Meeting (Teen Commission Interviews)
- Date: 05/26/2020 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: This will be a teleconference meeting without a physical location.
City Council Meeting
To view the current agenda and live webcast visit:
TELECONFERENCE / PUBLIC PARTICIPATION INFORMATION TO HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
In accordance with Governor Newsom’s Executive Order No-29-20, this will be a teleconference meeting without a physical location to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Members of the public wishing to comment on an item on the agenda may do so in the following ways:
1) E-mail comments by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 26 to the Council at email@example.com. These e-mail comments will also be forwarded to Councilmembers by the City Clerk’s office before the meeting and posted to the City’s website after the meeting.
2) E-mail comments during the times for public comment during the meeting to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org. The City Clerk will read the emails into the record, and display any attachments on the screen, for up to 3 minutes (subject to the Mayor’s discretion to shorten time for public comments). Members of the public that wish to share a document must email email@example.com prior to speaking.
3) Teleconferencing Instructions
Members of the public may provide oral public comments during the teleconference meeting as follows:
Oral public comments will be accepted during the teleconference meeting. Comments may be made during “oral communications” for matters not on the agenda, and during the public comment period for each agenda item.
To address the City Council, click on the link below to register in advance and access the meeting:
Register in advance for this webinar:
Dial: (888) 788 0099 and enter Webinar ID: 989 6878 4587 (Type *9 to raise hand to speak). Unregistered participants will be called on by the last four digits of their phone number.
Meeting ID: 989 6878 4587
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please read the following instructions carefully:
1. You can directly download the teleconference software or connect to the meeting in your internet browser. If you are using your browser, make sure you are using a current and up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers, including Internet Explorer.