Welcome to the New Cupertino.org
Welcome to the City of Cupertino’s redesigned website. Explore our new look and structure, which reflect the priorities and values of our local government and community. Check out our new and updated content.
The old website, which served us well for many years, has been retired to make way for this fresh approach to the City’s internet presence.
We’d love to hear your comments and feedback on the new Cupertino.org via our Website Redesign Satisfaction Survey as we work to continually improve the site to give you the info and tools that you need.
Signup for 2018 National Night Out
NATIONAL NIGHT OUT - TUESDAY AUGUST 7, 2018
CITY OF CUPERTINO JOINS CITIES NATIONWIDE FOR ‘AMERICA’S NIGHT OUT AGAINST CRIME'
The FIRST 25 neighborhoods that register at www.cupertino.org/nno will receive a $20 gift card for Target to use at their National Night Out event and a NNO party box that will include directions and supplies for a NNO neighborhood scavenger hunt. Registration begins Tuesday, June 26th, 2018 and ends on Tuesday, July 31st, 2018. Detailed information
National Night Out (NNO) is designed to:
(1) Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness;
(2) Generate participation in the Neighborhood Watch program;
(3) Strengthen and promote spirit within neighborhoods; and
(4) Send a message to criminals that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back.
Different ways neighborhoods can participate in NNO are to organize…
- Coffee, tea, and dessert exchanges
- Ice cream socials
- Scavenger hunt for children
- Book swap