Welcome to the New Cupertino.org
Welcome to the City of Cupertino’s redesigned website. Explore our new look and structure, which reflect the priorities and values of our local government and community. Check out our new and updated content.
The old website, which served us well for many years, has been retired to make way for this fresh approach to the City’s internet presence.
We’d love to hear your comments and feedback on the new Cupertino.org via our Website Redesign Satisfaction Survey as we work to continually improve the site to give you the info and tools that you need.
Cupertino Facility Closures in Observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, January 20
Below please find a list of Cupertino facilities that will be closed in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, January 20 and will re-open Tuesday, January 21:
- City Hall, 10300 Torre Avenue
- Senior Center, 21251 Stevens Creek Boulevard
- Quinlan, 10185 N. Stelling Road
- Teen Center, 21111 Stevens Creek Boulevard
- All traffic and parking regulations will be enforced except for parking where signs specifically exempt holidays. Garbage and recycling collection will continue on a normal schedule. Code enforcement will not be issuing citations for street sweeping violations.
- The Sheriff’s Office: The West Valley Substation will be closed, though officers will be on patrol. For emergencies, call 9-1-1. For non-emergency officer assistance, call the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office at (408) 299-2311.
The following City facilities will be open:
- Sports Center
- Golf Course