CITY OF CUPERTINO JOINS CITIES NATIONWIDE FOR ‘AMERICA’S NIGHT OUT AGAINST CRIME'
The FIRST 30 neighborhoods that register will receive a $20 gift card for Target to use at their National Night Out event and a NNO party box that will include directions and supplies for a NNO neighborhood scavenger hunt. Registration begins Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 and ends on Tuesday, July 30th, 2019. Detailed information
National Night Out (NNO) is designed to:
- Generate participation in the Neighborhood Watch program
- Strengthen and promote spirit within neighborhoods
- Heighten crime & drug prevention awareness
- Send a message to criminals that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back!
Different ways neighborhoods can participate in NNO are to organize…
- Coffee, tea, and dessert exchanges
- Ice cream socials
- Scavenger hunt for children
- Book swap