Abandoned Vehicle Hotline: 408.777.3315
- Provide the address, color, make of the vehicle and the license plate
Animal control services?
San Jose Animal Care and Services: 408.794.7297 (PAWS)
- To report dead animals for pick up off the roadway
- Information on rabies vaccination and dog licensing
Business license and fee questions?
Cupertino Finance Department: 408.777.3220
- Fee questions regarding Massage, Solicitor and Handbill Permits
- Fee questions regarding Business Licenses
Construction without permits?
Cupertino Building Department: 408.777.3228
- For graffiti on city light poles, street signs and any other city property Contact the Cupertino Service Center at 408.777.3269
- For Freeway on ramp/off ramps graffiti – report to Caltrans Graffiti Removal 408.436.0930
- For railroad tracks – contact Union Pacific Railroad
Green pools, rodent or other vermin problems?
Santa Clara County Health Department- Vector Control: 408.918.4770
- For West Nile Virus Questions/Complaints
- Fogging questions
Land use questions for unincorporated parcels?
Santa Clara County Planning Department: 408.299.5770
Municipal Code violations?
Code Enforcement Division: 408.777.3182
- Blight issues on private property or inquires
Santa Clara County Weed Abatement: 408.282.3145
Parking citation inquiries - concerning appealing or other general parking citation questions?
Citation Processing Center: 800.989.2058
Protected Trees - Inquiries concerning possible Protected Trees?
Cupertino Planning Department: 408.777.3308
- Questions regarding trees in a planned development
- Questions regarding city street trees or protected trees
Police services/Fire Services?
Sheriff’s West Valley Substation - Business Line: 408.868.6600
Sheriff’s Dispatch Non-Emergency Services: 408.299.2311
Fire Department- Business Line: 408.378.4010
Railroad – Reporting Unusual or Suspicious Occurrences and Environmental Hazards?
- For Union Pacific Railroad, call 1.888.UPRRCOP (877.7267) to report hazardous materials releases, personal injuries, criminal activities, illegal dumping, or other environmental incidents.
Union Pacific Railroad Main Number: 402.544.5000
Union Pacific Railroad Operator: 888.870.8777
- To report rough or damaged grade crossings or crossings blocked or obscured by vegetation (non-emergency situations only) within the state of California, please call 916.789.6114.
- To report all other grade crossing blockages or damage, please call 1.800.848.8715
Public Works Department: 408.777.3354
- Report signs, weeds, debris on a sidewalk or city street
- Report any right-of-way obstructions on the sidewalk or city street