Cupertino Below Market Rate (BMR) Affordable Housing Fund (AHF)
The City of Cupertino releases an annual Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)/Request for Proposals (RFP) for BMR AHF funds. The City budgets $50,000 annually from the BMR AHF to support public services. Services are offered free of charge to Cupertino residents.
BMR AHF Public Service Grants FY 2020-21:
- Project Sentinel - Fair Housing & Tenant-Landlord Counseling & Dispute Resolution Services 408.720.9888
Cupertino Human Services Grant Program (HSG)
Annually, the City of Cupertino budgets $125,000 to issue grants to non-profit agencies providing needed services to Cupertino residents.
HSG Grants FY 2020-21:
- Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County - Long-Term Care Ombudsman 408.831.0420 x423
- Maitri - Transitional House Direct Client Services 408.956.6083
- Senior Adults Legal Assistance (SALA) - Legal Assistance to Elders 408.295.5991 x202
- West Valley Community Services - Haven to Home Program 408.720.9888
The City’s NOFA/RFP is issued in conjunction with the County’s NOFA for the Measure A- Affordable Housing Bond. Measure A funding is available on a rolling basis for development capital funding, project based vouchers, and acquisition funding. Information and applications are available on the County’s website.