Bring a friend, a picnic dinner and enjoy an evening of music at parks throughout Cupertino. Enjoy live music from local bands playing a variety of genres. Concerts run weekly Thursday evenings from June 6 to August 8, see the lineup below for band, parks, and times.
COVID-19 Update: The City of Cupertino has canceled in-person 2020 summer events that attract crowds of 100 people or more due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and extended Shelter-in-Place Order. This includes the Summer Concert Series.
- For Memorial Park Amphitheater concerts parking is limited. Please carpool when possible. Concert guest may park at the Quinlan Community Center (10185 N. Stelling Rd.) or at the Cupertino Senior Center (21251 Stevens Creek Blvd.). The Senior Center parking lot entrance is located on Mary Ave.
- Those over 21 years old may bring their own Beer/Wine (hard alcohol is NOT allowed). Beer/Wine must be accompanied with a picnic meal.
- Please do not bring portable BBQs to the event. Please no large tables...space is at a premium for spectators.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. Please do not let your children play on the fountain railing or in the pond.
- Dogs must be led by a leash of suitable strength and not more than six feet in length; and the owner shall be responsible for any damage caused, in any event, by such dog, even if on a leash. Owners must clean up after their dogs at all times.