At Cupertino Preschool we look forward to guiding your child through the various stage of preschool development. Our teachers understand the importance of academics and play, implementing both of these cornerstones to create the ideal environment for your child.
Cupertino Preschool Open House - February, 6th
Considering sending your child to preschool? Positive impacts of preschool include gains in achievement test scores, enhanced early literacy and math skills, as well as improvements in social and emotional development.
Attend the Cupertino Preschool Open House on Thursday, February 6 from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at both Quinlan Community Center and Monta Vista Recreation Center to learn how Cupertino’s preschool can help benefit your child’s development.
This is an excellent opportunity for parent and child to learn, play, and socialize together. Activities include songs, arts & crafts, group play, story time, creative movement, and more. (No unregistered siblings over 5 months in class). This class does require adult participation, so be prepared for fun!
Tu | 9:30am-11:30am | 1/7 -2/1
Tu | 9:30am-11:30am | 2/25-3/21
The Cupertino Recreation and Community Services Department offers a preschool program for 3-5 year-old children. The Tiny Tots program (3-4 years) encourages social development through a variety of group activities and play. Class activities include music, arts and crafts, finger plays, stories, circle time, and special off-site excursions. The Super Tots program (4-5 years) will expand your child’s development and provide enriching activities that will prepare your little one for kindergarten. Activities will include music, art, science, games, creative play, and more!
Tiny Tots (3-4Y) | Tu Th | 9:00am-12:00pm
Super Tots (4-5Y) | M W F | 9:00am-12:00pm
Extend your child's time at preschool! Lunch Bunch reinforces preschool content such as additional playing time, crafts, storytelling and more. Your child will make stronger connections with friends and teachers, strengthen their English skills, and prepare for future longer days in Kindergarten. This program is offered to students enrolled in Cupertino Preschool.
Tiny Tots (3-4Y) | Tu Th | 12:00pm-2:00pm
Super Tots (4-5Y) | M W | 12:00pm-2:00pm
Preschool Adventures Camp
Get ready to explore your creativity! This camp has lots of arts and crafts, songs, cooking, movement, games, and more! Every week of camp has a new theme. There will be special guests like Mother Goose, and others. This camp may meet at other locations nearby on field trip day.
Quinlan Community Center Preschool Room
Monta Vista Preschool Room
• In person registration only. Register at Quinlan Community Center Recreation Office.
• Registration now open for preschool year 2019-2020.
• Residency is based on 95014 zip code.
• Proof of age is required at the time of registration (photocopy of birth certificate or passport is acceptable).
• NEW: Proof of immunization records required.
• Children must be enrolled in the preschool program to be eligible for the lunch bunch program.
• CHILDREN MUST BE TOILET TRAINED BY THE FIRST CLASS!
• Tiny Tots must turn three (3) years old by Sept. 1, 2019
• Super Tots must turn four (4) years old by Sept. 1, 2019
NOTE: The September 1st cut-off date is consistent with the school district’s deadline and will allow your child to be with the same children at the start of kindergarten.
• Annual registration fee is $125 per child (non-refundable), due at the time of registration.
• Preschool/Lunch Bunch tuition for the year has been broken down into three equal payments for Fall, Winter, and Spring session.
A pro-rated refund will be issued to requests received 30 calendar days prior to the child’s last day in the Preschool or Lunch Bunch program.
If the refund request is received 29 calendar days or less prior to the child’s last day, a 10% processing fee will be deducted from the pro-rated refund.
Registration fee of $125 is non-refundable.
No refunds will be issued unless class is canceled by Recreation and Community Services Lunch Bunch Day Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
No refunds will be issued after April 1st.
A refund must be requested in writing. Include participant’s name, address, phone number, name and activity number of the class. Three ways to submit refund requests:
• Email request to email@example.com
• In person at the Quinlan Community Center
• Fax your request to 408-777-1305
Schedule a Tour
Meet the teachers and see the classroom!
Contact Marilu Mejia to schedule an observation. MariluM@cupertino.org or call 408-777-3120.