The Memorial Park softball field is primarily used for Cupertino Parks & Recreation sponsored leagues, but is also available for rental to both Cupertino residents and non-residents on weekends and during the off-season.
The softball field is permitted in two-hour increments (10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm, etc) with a maximum of four hours. The field is available at the following times:
Monday – Friday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. During off-season
Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. During softball leagues
Saturday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. All times
Sunday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. All times
Requests for a softball field reservation must be made in person at:
Quinlan Community Center, 10185 N Stelling Road, Cupertino, CA
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Cupertino residents must prove residency in the form of a current utility bill, a driver's license with a Cupertino address, or a check imprinted with name and address.
- Cupertino residents may reserve the softball field up to two months in advance and non-residents one month in advance, but no less than seven working days if special requests have been made (field preparation or lights).
Softball Field Fees
Cupertino Resident/Business/Non-Profit $35.00/2 hrs (4 hour maximum)
Non-Resident/Business/Non-Profit $50.00/2 hrs (4 hour maximum)
Softball Teams in Cupertino Leagues No Fee
Field Preparation $36.50
(dragging, watering, chalking, bases)
Lights (evening hours) $10.00/hr
Field Attendant* (2-hour minimum) $12.00/hr
*Attendant required anytime lights or field preparation is requested.
- Organized cricket league play and baseball are NOT permitted on the softball field.
- Bases are not given out unless field preparation is requested.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on, near, or around the softball complex.
- Smoking is prohibited in any Cupertino park.
- A second request for use of the softball field will be accepted only after the date of the first request has passed.
- All department-sponsored leagues have priority over all permits.
Please contact the Parks & Recreation Department office at 408.777.3120 if you need further information.