COVID-19 Update: The tennis courts at the Cupertino Sports Center will reopen for Sports Center members on Monday, May 11, at 8:00 a.m. Sport Center court hours will be Monday through Sunday from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Courts are available for tennis and pickleball only.
- Singles and Doubles Play. No more than two households may play together at any one time. Members of separate households must remain at least six feet apart at all times. No equipment (except balls) may be shared between households.
- The Pro Shop is closed. No ball machine rental.
- Court reservations can be made by calling the Cupertino Sports Center at (408) 777-3160, beginning Monday, May 11, at 8:00 a.m.
- The building is closed, including restrooms, to the public. Portable restroom on site.
- Check-in station will be located on the balcony overlooking Court 1.
- There are no benches, chairs, or tables available for use.
- It is recommended that you bring your own water bottle. There will be no access to the ice machine or the water fountain.
- Please do not arrive more than five minutes before your reserved time.
- Players must leave directly after their match.
- Strict social distancing protocols must be maintained.
- USTA COVID-19 Guidelines
The Cupertino Sports Center features 17 tennis courts, a fitness center with LifeFitness strength training and cardio equipment , LifeFitness and Hoist free weights, Precor AMT's, 2 racquetball courts, outdoor Sports Court, complete locker room and child watch facilities. The resident tennis professional offers private and group lessons, pro shop and Friday Night social drop-in tennis programs. We also offer leagues, socials and inter-club tennis through Cupertino Tennis Club.
Closed on July 4, Thanksgiving Day, December 24th, 25th, 31st, and January 1st
Come celebrate our 30th Anniversary at The Cupertino Sports Center! We will be holding a celebration on Saturday, January 11 from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Enjoy free workout classes including Bombay Jam, Yoga, Zumba & HIIT! Free face painting and crafts for your kids! Tennis, Archery, Table Tennis, Badminton and Basketball games for all! Membership deals, raffle, and free gifts to the first 300 attendees!Current Classes Info
Cupertino Sports Center Virtual Tour
Program & Fitness Levels
EXPANDED CARDIO AND WELLNESS CLASSES
The Sports Center has handicap access to tennis courts, fitness classes, fitness room, and locker rooms.
Please call Sports Center for introductory special memberships at 408-777-3160.
Non Residents: $75/month
Non Residents: $475/year
Non Residents: $100/month
Non Residents: $900/year
Non Residents: $125/month
Non Residents: $1000/year
Non Residents: $60/month
Non Residents: $425/year
|Junior (<17)||--||Residents: $315/year
Non Residents: $350/year
|Day Pass||Residents: $10
Non Residents: $13
|Day Pass 10 Pack||Residents: $90
Non Residents: $117
|Resident/Non Resident: $10|
|Yoga/Pilates/TRX Pass||Resident/Non Resident: $10|
|Single Visit: $7
10 Pack: $63
|Child Watch||Single Visit: $7
10 Pack: $63
3 Months: $249
*Prices are subject to change.
Tennis, Badminton, Table Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball, Pickleball & Racquetball.
Registration for classes is available at the Sports Center, Quinlan Community Center, and online. For registration information call the Quinlan Community Center at 408.777.3120.
Cupertino Tennis Club
Sports Center Membership & Programs
To register, call Sports Center at 408-777-3160.