If you're a teen interested in volunteering with the City of Cupertino, take a look at our opportunities below. Please note that some programs are seasonal:
- Leader in Training - summer only
- Helping Hands
- Cupertino Teen Leadership Academy - summer only
- Cupertino Teen Leadership Academy is an externship opportunity organized by the City of Cupertino. Through this program, 16 Cupertino teens will get hands-on experience with community organizations while simultaneously learning the foundations of their leadership abilities. Applications will be accepted beginning April 1, 2019.
- Techie Teens - applications due August 23, 2019 at 17:00.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for please call 408.777.3120 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following rules:
- All volunteers must be age 14 or older, and sign a volunteer application form before volunteering.
- All volunteers age 18 and over who are working in conjunction with minors must be fingerprinted. Contact us for details and locations for the fingerprinting process.