It's important to exercise the body, but it's just as important to exercise the mind. Below you will find a list of recourses to keep your brain engaged.
- Busy Toddler - 40+ Best Indoor Activities for Toddlers
- Brainturk - Brain Training Games
- Mentalup - Brain Games for Adults
- Sharp Brains - Brain Teasers
- Kakuro - Kakuro is a logic puzzle that is a mathematical type of crossword puzzle
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Crossword Puzzles
- The Dad Lab - Art and Science
- Little Medical School - Free online classes for families in the Bay Area
- Scholastic - Find day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing
- Learn at Home - Remote learning for Pre-school and Pre-K kids
- Arcademics - Math and language games
- BreakoutEDU - Educational K-12 games
- Santa Clara County Library - Enjoy FREE access to eBooks, emagazines, audiobooks, music, streaming video, online research, and more!
- Cultures of the World Booklets - Brazil, China, India, Japan, Mexico, Nigeria
Art and Craft Activities
- FreeKidsCrafts - Art and Craft Activities
- Crafts by Amanda - Art and Craft Activities
- Coloring Books - Coloring books from museums, libraries, archives, and other cultural institutions from around the world
Virtual Field Trips
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - With ten live cams to choose from, you can experience the wonder of the ocean no matter where you are
- San Diego Zoo
- Ouwehand Park - Polar Bear Cubs
- National Gallery of Art
- NASA's - Virtual Field Trips take students inside NASA’s commercial crew program
- Boston Children's Museum
- National Geographic Kids
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Buckingham Palace – Tour the famous London palace virtually.
- Farm Tours – Learn about agriculture through these virtual tours of farms in Canada.
- Great Wall of China – This panoramic virtual tour allows you to walk the Great Wall.
- The Louvre Museum – Explore exhibits at this famous art museum in Paris, France.
- Mars – Explore the surface of Mars in a 360-degree view while learning about the planet and space exploration.
- Winchester Mystery House
- More Virtual Field Trips
Complete the 2020 Census
- The census helps shape many different aspects of your community. Everyone is counted. For the first time, you can choose to respond online, by phone, or by mail. Complete the 2020 Census HERE.