There are plenty of free options online to help you stay active indoors. Here are just a few:
- Skyhawks Sports for Kids
- Daily Workout App
- Do Yoga with Me
- Fitness Blender
- Nike Training Club
- POPSUGAR Fitness
- Body Project
- Tai Chi
- The Body Coach
- Fitness Blender for Kids
- 9 Exercise Videos for Kids
- Cosmic Kids Yoga
- Fluency & Fitness
- 87 Energy-Busting Indoor Games & Activities
Live Fitness Classes
- Visit our Live Fitness Classes page for upcoming classes led by your favorite Cupertino Parks & Recreation instructors.
The current Shelter in Place order allows for individuals to engage in outdoor activities, such as walking, hiking, and running, provided the individual complies with the Social Distancing Requirements.
- Visit a local park - Parks are free and still open to the public.
- Visit a nearby County or State Park - These are all still open.
- Walk/run around your neighborhood.
May is National Water Safety Month
May is National Water Safety Month and the American Red Cross wants to ensure that every member of your family becomes water competent. This means being water smart, having swimming skills and knowing how to help others.