The Grounds Division is responsible for:
- 15 Parks totaling 88 acres (Memorial Park, Linda Vista Park, Portal Park, Somerset Park, Varian Park, Wilson Park, Jollyman Park, Three Oaks Park, Hoover Park, Creekside Park, Library field, Franco Park, Sterling Barnhart Park, Canyon Oak Park, Little Rancho Park, City Hall/Civic Center, Quinlan Community Center, Monta Vista Community Center)
- 9 open space/sport field areas at select Cupertino Union School sites (Hyde Middle School, Kennedy Middle School, Eaton Elementary school, Lincoln Elementary School, Regnart Elementary School, Faria Elementary, Stevens Creek Elementary, Garden Gate Elementary, Collins Elementary School)
- Landscape maintenance of 13 City of Cupertino public buildings, totaling 52 acres.
- Naturescape maintenance of McClellan Park and Blackberry Farm.
Maintenance responsibility includes:
- Seasonal mowing of grass
- Irrigation of park and open space areas
- Sport field preparation
- Opening of public restrooms at park sites
- Graffiti abatement at park/open space locations
- Memorial Park pond/fountain
- Water fowl management
The Grounds Division actively coordinates with the Parks & Recreation department to accommodate public/youth sports groups and other service requests.