The City owns 5 public electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, located at City Hall, the Library, and Quinlan Community Center. Each station can accommodate two cars.
Facility & Location
|Number of Charging Ports||Charger Type||Hours||Pricing|
|Cupertino City Hall, on Rodrigues Avenue adjacent to the Civic Center parking lot entrance||2||Level 2||Always open||Pricing information|
|Cupertino Library, across from book drop off in Civic Center parking lot||4||Level 2||Always open||Pricing information|
|Quinlan Community Center, 10185 North Stelling Rd||4||Level 2||Always open||Pricing information|
There are hundreds of public charging stations in the Bay Area. Find an alternative fueling station (U.S. Department of Energy website).
Have a question about our charging stations or want to report an issue? Submit a request through Cupertino 311.
- City Electric Vehicle Charging Station Policy and Fee Schedule
- City Electric Vehicle Charging System Pre-Wiring Requirements
- Installing an EV charger in your home: PG&E Plug-in Electric Vehicle Resource and Getting Started Guide
- Drive Clean Buying Guide
- Plug-in Electric Vehicle (PEV) Resource Center
- California Plug-In Electric Vehicle Collaborative
- Department of Energy, Alternative Fuels Data Center
- Electric Auto Association
- Silicon Valley Electric Auto Association