Bring a friend, a picnic dinner and enjoy an evening of music at Memorial Park Amphitheater. Enjoy live music from local bands playing a variety of genres. Concerts run weekly Thursday evenings from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. from June 6 to July 11. Thursday, July 4, concert starts at a special time of 10:30 a.m.
Cupertino Symphonic Band
A hometown community concert ensemble playing everything from classical to musical selections from popular movies.
Phil ‘n the Blanks
Bay Area rock cover band that specializes in high energy, classic and modern rock dance music
Northern California’s premier Bon Jovi cover band that will transport you into the Bon Jovi experience, without having to wait for the boys from New Jersey to come to town.
Glory is dedicated to celebrating the best and most energetic tunes by female artists! From classic rock like Heart and Joan Jett, to R&B icons Aretha Franklin and Diana Ross, to the latest stars such as Pink and Rihanna. Glory covers popular female songs through several decades and genres.
Arena performs Arena rock classics and R&B dance music from the 70’s to today’s latest hits—older songs that are already classics, and new ones that will be.
*Concert will be held from 10:30am-12pm
The Cocktail Monkeys
Rock and Roll, Motown, Pop and Disco, the Cocktail Monkeys guarantee to entertain everyone in the audience!
- Parking is limited. Please carpool when possible. Concert guest may park at the Quinlan Community Center (10185 N. Stelling Rd.) or at the Cupertino Senior Center (21251 Stevens Creek Blvd.). The Senior Center parking lot entrance is located on Mary Ave.
- Those over 21 years old may bring their own Beer/Wine (hard alcohol is NOT allowed). Beer/Wine must be accompanied with a picnic meal.
- Please do not bring portable BBQs to the event. Please no large tables...space is at a premium for spectators.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. Please do not let your children play on the fountain railing or in the pond.
- Dogs must be led by a leash of suitable strength and not more than six feet in length; and the owner shall be responsible for any damage caused, in any event, by such dog, even if on a leash. Owners must clean up after their dogs at all times.