Registration is LIVE: Click Here!
<hack> Cupertino is a 13-hour overnight hackathon organized by Cupertino's Teen Commission and Cupertino's Recreation Department. During our opening ceremony, we will present a problem which you and your team will work together to address.
Please note that this even this is a lock-in, if you leave the premises at any point in the evening you will not be allowed back in.
What makes this hackathon unique (besides prizes, of course!)?
Winning teams will have the opportunity to present their projects to the Cupertino City Council during a live, televised meeting for maximum exposure of their success. Teams will also receive a formal commendation from the Cupertino City Council.
Quinlan Community Center
10185 North Stelling Road.
When: April 13th - 14th, 2019
Check-in Begins: 5:30pm
Registration Check-In: 5:30pm
Opening Ceremony Begins: 6pm
Hacking Begins: 7pm
Judging Occurs: 8am
13-18* years old. 18-year-old guests must be in high school.
To ensure the safety of all guests, all participants must present a 2018-2019 school ID or other proof of grade/age to be allowed into the event.
Teams must be a maximum of 4 people. No exceptions.
Your Event Checklist:
- School ID or proof that you are enrolled in a middle/high school for the 2018-2019 school year
- Signed forms (see 'Forms and Waivers' section below)
- Chargers and power strips
- Sleeping Bag/Blanket & Pillow
- Reusable Water Bottle
- USB Stick (for your group presentation, if it's not on the cloud)
- Medication and any personal items
- Food for dietary restrictions - we will have vegetarian and non-vegetarian options only
- Other snacks
Forms and Waivers:
Before being allowed to participate, you must turn in the following forms during registration: