If you're a teen interested in volunteering with the City of Cupertino, take a look at our opportunities below. Please note that some programs are seasonal:
- Leader in Training - summer only
- Helping Hands
- Cupertino Teen Leadership Academy - summer only
- Cupertino Teen Leadership Academy is an externship opportunity organized by the City of Cupertino. Through this program, 16 Cupertino teens will get hands-on experience with community organizations while simultaneously learning the foundations of their leadership abilities. Applications will be accepted beginning April 1, 2019.
We invite you to read through the numerous volunteer offerings at the Volunteer Portal. You can submit your application directly on the site.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for please call 408.777.3120 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following rules:
- All volunteers must be age 14 or older, and sign a volunteer application form before volunteering.
- All volunteers age 18 and over who are working in conjunction with minors must be fingerprinted. Contact us for details and locations for the fingerprinting process.